FC3 issue with apache 2

scootgirl.com zolkat79 at dslextreme.com
Tue Nov 16 20:19:40 UTC 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Randy Kelsoe" <randykel at swbell.net>
[snip]
> I'm running FC2 at the moment, and I just duplicated what you did (even
> changed the perms to match your /space/vhosts/  dir), and it worked fine
> for me. Can you try to run '*system-config-securitylevel' and turn off
> SELinux for the httpd daemon and try it again? If it still doesn't work,
> run '**system-config-securitylevel' again and turn it back on.
>
> Let us know what happens.

Hi,

that's another annoying thing about FC3. I used to be able to get that
securitylevel tool to work now when I go to open it it's dead. From the
command line:
-

[root at utopia karen]# system-config-securitylevel
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/usr/share/system-config-securitylevel/system-config-securitylevel.py",
line 18, in ?
    app.stand_alone()
  File "/usr/share/system-config-securitylevel/securitylevel.py", line 427,
in stand_alone
    self.selinuxPage = selinuxPage.selinuxPage()
  File "/usr/share/system-config-securitylevel/selinuxPage.py", line 329, in
__init__
    self.refreshTunables(self.initialtype)
  File "/usr/share/system-config-securitylevel/selinuxPage.py", line 427, in
refreshTunables
    self.loadBooleans()
  File "/usr/share/system-config-securitylevel/selinuxPage.py", line 418, in
loadBooleans
    on=rec[3]=="1"
IndexError: list index out of range

-