clamassassin with call to clamav software corrupts mail messages

James Wilkinson james at westexe.demon.co.uk
Wed Nov 17 00:05:01 UTC 2004

Richard E Miles wrote:
> I get the fedora core mail in digest form an have to compose a new message
> for any replies to mails. I am not aware of anyway to reply to a single mail
> message from the digest, so thus no threading.

Go to the address listed at the bottom of each e-mail.

It doesn't *just* do subscriptions: you can also set the digest to come
as a MIME digest. This preserves more of the original messages,
including the threading data. It also makes it much easier to reply to
the message.

Hope this helps,

James.

--
E-mail address: james | The Inquirer was set up by Mike Magee (ticker: DODGY),
@westexe.demon.co.uk  | who co-founded well-known IT site The Register seven