OT: Sound Cards...

RoboticGolem roboticgolem at gmail.com
Wed Nov 17 06:25:59 UTC 2004

I'm looking (possibly) for a new sound card.  I have a really old
sound blaster live, and it would appear that it is the problem in my
system (weather its just old or incompatable with my system or
whatever[troubleshooting it would be great, but its just a soundcard,
and I cant imagine that much could be troubleshootable{is that a word}
with it])   Any ideas as to what works the best?  any problems with
anything?  Or pitfalls in using a sblive value CT4670(what I have now)

Thanks,
Matt