FC3 HD Install Procedure ?

Mitsuho Iizuka m-iizuka at cp.jp.nec.com
Wed Nov 17 06:36:08 UTC 2004

I noticed it was described in the release note just after that. I'm
sorry.  However 'curl' was recommended command exceed 2GB. It seemed
to me 'curl' behaviour was very strange for the huge DVD.iso as
described previously. Although it worked fine for the relatively small
4 CD ISOs. I guess this is something to do with the upper proxy
servers setting. Anyway I'm happy now because I could obtained them
completely with corresponding MD5SUM.

I didn't know the installer read iso files directly. Thanks a lot.
Now the time I will install FC on my pc with nvidia ....

From: Tony Lee <tony.p.lee at gmail.com>
> I had the same problem with wget and mozilla .  Ii found that the
> standard Linux ftp program was able to pass the 2 GB
> download limitation.

// M.Iizuka