unable to install FC3

Stefan Seefeld sseefeld at art.ca
Wed Nov 17 14:08:17 UTC 2004

hi there,

here's a little followup on my own adventures installing FC3:

I believe to have narrowed down the problem: I'v got a wacom
intuos tablet (usb) which didn't quite work under FC2 (it did
work with FC1 !).
I somehow thought that upgrading to FC3 should fix this, so
I plugged the tablet into the computer when I started the
installation process. It now appears that its a h/w conflict
related to that device that gets into the way, at least I
succeeded setting up FC3 with the tablet being unplugged.

Is this a known issue ? Can I somehow help track the bug down
further (I could submit a bug report but I'm not quite sure
that it's really related to my tablet, so I wanted to check
here before).

Thanks,
		Stefan