Is FC3 as bad as it appears for me right now??

WipeOut wipe_out at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 17 15:31:44 UTC 2004

I hate to be the one to put a damper on things but its now two days
since I installed FC3 from FC1 (new clean and shiney install)..

So far I have had to throw out the default multimedia stuff and install
xmms just so I could play anything without the system hanging or the
application crashing.. I have had to mount my network shares through NFS
because Samba and Nautilus don't appear to be able to play nicely together..

Not to knock the hard work being done by the dev team but at this point
is seems to me that maybe FC3 was rushed to release.. Or am I the only
one having major issues getting to a system that I can work on?

Sorry if I have upset anyone, I guess I am just frustrated at loosing
two days of work trying to get this running..Guess my weekend is going
to be catching up on the work I have not been able to do..