My applications can't see the Internet connection

marte il guerriero martethewarrior82 at libero.it
Wed Nov 17 22:23:21 UTC 2004

Hi.
I'd like to tell you that I like your Linux Fedora very much. But I also
have a little problem with it: I tried to connect to the Internet trough
kppp and everything was ok, I mean that I really was connected to the
Internet. The problem is that my application don't see my Internet
connection. For instance, when I open my Web Browser (Opera or Mozilla
or any) I can't see any web page 'cause my Web Browser can't see the
network. Note that I am connecting directly to the Internet and not
trough a proxy.
I am sure you'll be helping me.
Thanks

Marte il guerriero