Repost: FC3: Static on VIA AC97 Audio Controller

Tom and Esther Ward tward1978 at earthlink.net
Wed Nov 17 22:46:42 UTC 2004

Hi.
I have found out the problem to my sound card issue thanks to a  tip from
this list all I needed to do was put it in the hotplug blacklist  and it
fixed the problem.
As for me KDE isn't an option since it doesn't work with current Linux
assistive technologies such as gok and gnopernicus I didn't install it.
Anyway, thanks to everyones suggestions it is fixed.