NTFS problem with new kernel

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Thu Nov 18 02:28:38 UTC 2004

Am Do, den 18.11.2004 schrieb Bao Cao um 3:11:

> I updated to the latest kernel today, everything works
> fine except that I couldn't access to NTFS driver
> anymore. The NTFS driver was figured out by helping
> from some nice people on this list. Any clues please?

> -Bao

Simply wait until the driver RPM is there at

http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/rpm/fedora3.html

or fedora2.html if you are running FC2. If you can't wait, switch back
and start your Fedora host with the older kernel. The update was no
security update, so it is safe to still use the older one until you can
get the NTFS driver RPM easily from linux-ntfs.sf.net.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel 2.6.8-1.521smp
Serendipity 03:28:01 up 5:13, 16 users, 0.50, 0.58, 0.44