List etiquette question

Nathaniel Hall halln at otc.edu
Thu Nov 18 03:31:33 UTC 2004

I would say that most people don't read every e-mail that goes through a
list.  It would me sense then that if a user is actually interested in a
post, they will already know what the topic or origional question is
because they most likely read the first message of the thread.  I find
it annoying to have to scroll to the bottom of a post that has five

I agree with Jack when it comes to my location of reply.  If they have
started in the middle of the set of e-mails, they can scroll down to
catch up.

Nathaniel Hall, GSEC
Intrusion Detection and Firewall Technician
Ozarks Technical Community College -- Office of Computer Networking

halln at otc.edu
417-447-7535