NFS 4 client, NFS 3 server

Shahzad Chohan shahzad.chohan at chasedevere.co.uk
Thu Nov 18 16:37:59 UTC 2004

Hi Guys,

When Fedora core 2 came out I installed on my desktop. I quickly
realised that FC2 nfs would accept the nis automount home directory,
which is on rhel 3. Has this issue been reolved in Fedora Core 3. Or
will I be in a situation where I might never be able to upgrade until I
upgrade the server to NFS 4?

Thanks
Shahzad
This message is intended for the named recipient only and is confidential
and no other person can place any reliance upon it.

The recipient acknowledges that transmissions made via the Internet can
be corrupted and therefore Chase de Vere Financial Solutions plc does not
give any warranty as to the quality or accuracy of any information
contained in this message or assumes any liability for it or for its
transmission, reception or storage.

This footnote also confirms that this e-mail message has been swept for
the presence of computer viruses.

Chase de Vere Financial Solutions plc is authorised and regulated by the
Financial Services Authority and is an independent financial adviser.
Member of the General Insurance Standards Council