List etiquette question

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Thu Nov 18 23:35:28 UTC 2004

On Friday 19 November 2004 01:19, Steve Magee wrote:
> With only 70% or less of my viewable screen available,

That's _your_ problem, not ours.
Most of these emails fit on a single oage on my computer because I've kitted
myself out with something that works well.

If I were using mutt or pine in a 25-line VC that would be my problem; I'd not
expect others to accommodate me when I could so easily change to 60 lines or
even 68x132 or so.

Technology has moved on sine I used my Osborne 1 for ediscussion, it'
reasonable to expect people to use better technology than that.

--
Cheers
John