List etiquette question

Mike Ramirez mike at thexxxhost.com
Fri Nov 19 06:34:27 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-11-18 at 06:15, Shaffer Paul wrote:
> It appears to me, someone (or some subset of the group) is attempting to "establish" a custom.

Ok I have been a member of this list since FC2 went final.  This issue
comes up every so often when new users join the list.  The custom that
you think is trying to be established has been followed to by pretty
much been the standard used by pretty much everyone since then.  The
reason as to why have been pointed out a thousand times.  They are very
valid reasons.  I'm not old enough to remember when the Internet was a
baby but I can see the logic in why things are done a certain way.

When in Rome do as the Romans do.

Lets all Stop being Kids about this and move on.

--
Mike Ramirez <mike at thexxxhost.com>