YUM and yum.conf - for the interested one's

Peter Cannon peter at cannon3.wanadoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 19 12:15:12 UTC 2004

On Friday 19 November 2004 12:05, Roger Grosswiler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> i tried to place the currenct repo's in one file called "others" so i can
> handle it via differenct conf-files. I send you here my yum.conf and the
> contents of /etc/yum.repos.d/others.repo:

Hm, I added ATrpms and it caused me loads of grief, yum reported about 11
updates, being a gifted idiot I trusted yum and said Y to the install
request.

I was presented with loads of errors, failed dependancies and "xxx...." is
already installed, surfice to say I have disabled this repo.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon