How to find xmms options "please helpl"/post no html

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Fri Nov 19 14:39:03 UTC 2004

On Friday 19 November 2004 22:03, Kimario T.  Daniel-Fawkes wrote:
> But next could you please answer my question as well
If you read the thread on list etiquette you will understand why others were
even less inclinded to help.

In my case, my email client deliberately does not render html "for security
reasons." I'm not sure I agree with the authors on this, but the effect is to
make html emails too hard for mere morals to read.

--
Cheers
John