imap

akonstam at trinity.edu akonstam at trinity.edu
Fri Nov 19 14:51:46 UTC 2004

On Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 09:10:32AM -0500, Paul Tomblin wrote:
> On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 14:37:43 +0100 (CET), Roger Grosswiler
> <roger at gwch.net> wrote:

Well do you have an INBOX?
Normally in mutt to read a mailbox on a server machine you execute:
mutt -f imap://<server-address>//homei/<login>/Mail/mbox
assuming you have set up your mail in Mail/mbox.
What did you do?

You have a deep appreciation of the arts and music.
Aaron Konstam
Computer Science
Trinity University
One Trinity Place.