FC3 + Dell WUXGA Screen + NVidia = Working Configuration

Fri Nov 19 15:52:43 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-11-19 at 09:40 -0600, Gregory Gulik wrote:
> This is very interesting.
>
> I've been struggling with my Toshiba laptop with a WXGA 1280x800
> display.  I've seen several xorg.conf files all have issues so I've been
> trying to figure out the format myself.
>
> My specific question is how do you determine how to write your own
> ModeLine?  Do you have a reference to good documentation on how to make
> my own?

Greg,

There is an online modeline generator at:

http://xtiming.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/xtiming.pl

I happened to notice a link to it when searching for some WUXGA sites in
the past couple of days.

HTH,

Marc Schwartz