Disk problems

Stanley Davis stdavis at usadatanet.net
Sat Nov 20 16:27:11 UTC 2004

I experienced the same problem when I made the 4 CD's  I did not
experience this with the DVD iso.  I did do an install with the 4 CD set
and to my surprise it installed with no problems.  I even did a
reinstall because I made a mistake with one of my selections for the
desktop.  I know it is not recommended to install if the media check
fails.  I also burned the CDs using Roxio CD Creator 5 on a Windows XP
Pro.  I have not had any problems yet with my install.

Stanley Davis <stdavis at usadatanet.net>