List etiquette question

Mike Ramirez mike at thexxxhost.com
Sat Nov 20 19:45:32 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-11-20 at 11:07, ghod wrote:
> Mike Ramirez wrote:
> > > or you still use mail on the command line?
> > >

> > And what is wrong with that?
> >
> I can use it as well I choose NOT to. if forced to use it I can, but
> there are tons of better alternatives.

Thats all good I never said anything about you using it or even about
that. You made it sound like its a crime to still use CLI email client.

> P.S. come on quit being silly

Because this topic is silly.  Thats the real reason behind that post.

Now I don't think anyone is forcing you to do anything you don't want
to, but attempting to get you the best help you can get.  Its that
simple, by not following the established etiquette you lose out.  Its
not anyone else who will.

You want it your way thats fine but not everywhere is Burger King.  I
think Political Correctness should show you that.  You can't walk it a
business and cuss or wear baggy clothes with profane images and looking
like a hood and expect taken seriously, me either.  Its that simple.

These guidelines (and yes thats all they are for now, until the list
moderators change it, I hope) were made/are still in effect for
reasons.

--
Mike Ramirez <mike at thexxxhost.com>