imap

Aleksandar Milivojevic amilivojevic at pbl.ca
Sun Nov 21 05:01:33 UTC 2004

Quoting John Summerfield <debian at herakles.homelinux.org>
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 12:15:34

> I went to define a flter in Kmail; I turned on Seive support. The help
> explicitly  says it does not support imap filtering.
>
> For me to use filtering, I have to have a means of configuring it and I don't
> see how to do that.

Try out SmartSieve: http://smartsieve.sourceforge.net/

It is PHP based web GUI for configuring Sieve filter scripts.  It works nicely
with Cyrus IMAP server.  Make sure to go through INSTALL file and install all
required PHP modules.

There are couple more Sieve clients available.  Some stand alone programs, some
web based (Websieve, for example).  Check
http://www.cyrusoft.com/sieve/#implementations for more info.