Missing option in config of Ff 1.0

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Sun Nov 21 06:56:30 UTC 2004

	I decided I couldn't wait for an rpm of ff 1.0 so I just grabbed the
binary and ran with it.  So far, life has been great, just about all my
extensions are available and somehow it seems to have picked up mosexe
from my mozilla install (though lord knows where all this crap ends up.

	Anyway, I had a small strangeness happen...  After I installed it there
seems to be an Extension icon<?> missing in the Preferences panel.  The
extension option (with the magic wand) no longer is there.  All I have
is - General, Privacy, Web Features, Downloads & Advanced.  Anyone have
any ideas?  I'm on FC2 with all updates.  I just grabbed the binary
installer from the ff site and installed it in my home dir.

--
Boring Home Page
http://www.webtrek.com/joe