Can't install Thunderbird in FC3 - (Newbie)

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Sun Nov 21 21:10:45 UTC 2004

Am So, den 21.11.2004 schrieb Rahul Sundaram um 19:18:

> . Seems you need to get a
> > pair of glasses or play less with ego-shooters (they just damage the
> > brain).
> >
> > Alexander
>
> considering that he is new to Linux, you might consider not commenting this way
>
> up2date thunderbird or yum install thunderbird should install it from the net.

> Rahul Sundaram

Sorry, didn't want to sound too harsh. Of course I credit if someone is
a beginner! But he said himself that he does not see the Thunderbird RPM
coming with FC3.

http://www.fedorafaq.org/#getsoftware

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel 2.6.9-1.6_FC2smp
Serendipity 22:10:03 up 1 day, 16:57, load average: 0.82, 0.54, 0.50