WLAN on Fujitsu s6110

Tai Thach tthach at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 22 00:47:42 UTC 2004

Hi, I just installed Fedora Core 3 on my fujitsu s6110 laptop and everything seems to have gone well except my WLAN is not working. The hardware seems to have been detected fine because it's listed correctly under the Network Configuration -> Hardware. However, under Devices, the wireless card was configured as a regular ethernet. So I deleted that and added a new wireless one. After restarting, it still doesn't seem to work. The wireless card is an Intersil Prism 2.5 Wavelan chipset. I have a dual boot system with XP, and the wireless works fine with XP.

Anyone have any ideas how to resolve this?
Thanks,
Tai

http://mail.yahoo.com