PXEboot / NFS install and rebooting.

Neil Marjoram n.marjoram at adastral.ucl.ac.uk
Mon Nov 22 10:45:05 UTC 2004

I am using PXEboot and NFS to install systems which all works very well.

I would like to do full automated installs, and I have a little niggle -
if I set the reboot option in the kickstart config, the server will of
course reboot and the end of the install, and start all over again.

Does anyone know of a way I can set something to stop the install
starting again after the first one is completed ? I know I'm being
really lazy and should start up the box and change the config, but
sometimes this just doesn't happen!

Thanks,

Neil.