Hardware Compatibilty

Ed Wilts ewilts at ewilts.org
Mon Nov 22 14:38:38 UTC 2004

On Mon, Nov 22, 2004 at 02:14:35PM +0100, Olaf Eichhorn wrote:
> I'm looking for an hardware compatibility list for FC3.
> We run an IBM X-server 225 with FC1 for half an year now. FC1 is pretty
> stable (no reboot:-). Now I want to update to FC3. Where can I check
> whether the hardware will work?

In general, hardware compatibility improves with every release - it's
extremely rare for hardware support to be dropped.  My suggestion would
be to take a good backup and do the upgrade - you'll very likely find
that the hardware is as supported as it was before.

--
Ed Wilts, RHCE
Mounds View, MN, USA
mailto:ewilts at ewilts.org