Introduction

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Mon Nov 22 19:22:32 UTC 2004

Am Mo, den 22.11.2004 schrieb Jase (LinuxNewb) um 20:07:

> Just wanted to introduce myself.

Welcome.

> Also one issue im having is with 2.6.9-1.667 Kernel and the 6629 Nvidia Drivers, if any one has any help please pm me :)

Sorry, you misunderstand how a mailing list works. If you have a
problem, then describe it precisely and you will get answers here on the
list. Bypassing the list is bad because maybe others have the same
problem and could profit from given answers/fixes.

And you should search the list archives to see whether your problem was
discussed before. Regarding FC3 and the NVidia closed source drivers
there was a lot of discussion already. For searches:

http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/

http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fedora-list&r=1&w=2

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel 2.6.9-1.6_FC2smp
Serendipity 20:20:15 up 2 days, 15:07, load average: 0.59, 0.97, 0.88