GPS Ghostscript 8.15

Tim Waugh twaugh at redhat.com
Tue Nov 23 11:38:06 UTC 2004

On Tue, Nov 23, 2004 at 09:12:12AM +0800, John Summerfield wrote:

> On Monday 22 November 2004 20:25, Tim Waugh wrote:
> > It's
> > probably a discussion best continued there.
>
> Not of greate benefit to interested parties here.

I think it fits the remit of fedora-devel-list better: package
upgrades and related issues in the core package set certainly come
under development to my mind.  The list is open to any interested
parties to subscribe to, or to read the archives.

I'm sure those on fedora-devel-list but not fedora-list wouldn't want
to miss out on any insights shared in this forum.  Let's keep the
discussion in one place.

Tim.
*/