Exchange clients?

Jules Colding jules at tdcadsl.dk
Tue Nov 23 13:04:26 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-22 at 10:37 -0500, Drew, Bill wrote:
>  > <drewwe at morrisville.edu> wrote:
> > > Are there any linux programs similar to Outlook that would access
> > > contacts, calendar, task, e-mail,  and such from an Exchange server?
> > > I just took a look at Evolution but it does not access the Exchange
> > > calendar. It does do IMAP which looks good.
> > >
> > > Bill Drew
> >
> > are you using fc3? . evolution does have the capability to
> > use exchange then
> >

> What Would like to is to find an Exchange client that would access all
> parts
> of Exchange besides the e-mail folders.  This would include Calendar,
> Tasks, and Notes.

I don't know if this is what you mean, but I am working towards
integrating MAPI/Brutus(*) with Evolution. Doing that will potentially
give you everything in Evolution that Outlook does towards Exchange 5.5,
2000 and 2003.

Don't expect anything for at least a couple of weeks/months but at least
it will be done before the end of time :-)

--
  jules

(*) http://www.omesc.com/