missing Tomcat RPM and alternatives

Neil Marjoram n.marjoram at adastral.ucl.ac.uk
Tue Nov 23 14:40:30 UTC 2004

My experience has been that the binaries from the Jakarta site work
fine, what bothered me initially is that the install was too simple - I
didn't believe what it was saying in the README as I had done allot of
work in the past with Tomcat and it wasn't that easy then!

Shame they were removed though.

Neil.

--
Neil Marjoram