HP Was: Utilities for checking Xerox Printers

Guy Fraser guy at incentre.net
Tue Nov 23 16:21:41 UTC 2004

John Summerfield wrote:

>On Monday 22 November 2004 14:14, Gene Heskett wrote:
>

>>HP had no problems with what we drove it with.
>>

>HP goes so far s to run a SF project or three in support of its products. A
>couple of months ago I had email for one at HP who'd know that "all current
>and near-term future HP products are supported on Linux."

What about HP scanners?

I havn't been able to get my HP 3750c to work under linux yet, all
indications up to a couple months ago indicate that it is not
supported, and there website does not have any Linux drivers.

--
Guy Fraser

There is a fine line between genius and lunacy, fear not, walk the
line with pride. Not all things will end up as you wanted, but you
will certainly discover things the meek and timid will miss out on.