FC3 Firewall issue...

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Tue Nov 23 18:19:21 UTC 2004

http://wftp.tu-chemnitz.de/pub/linux/fedora-core/updates/testing/3/i386/system-config-securitylevel-1.4.18-2.i386.rpm

> > Alternatively, you can use the "setup" command line tool...

> I will give that a try, I didn't know it was still around.

Sure, will invoke th non-GUI tool

http://wftp.tu-chemnitz.de/pub/linux/fedora-core/updates/testing/3/i386/system-config-securitylevel-tui-1.4.18-2.i386.rpm

> Guy Fraser

Alexander

P.S. Above links are from my preferred German mirror, use yours.

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel 2.6.9-1.6_FC2smp
Serendipity 19:18:26 up 3 days, 14:05, load average: 0.75, 0.52, 0.38