Newbie question - ftp/http access from Linux box in a windows domain

Church, Simon schurch at lifemasters.com
Wed Nov 24 01:40:09 UTC 2004

Hello,

I am new to Linux and have just set up a basic installation of Linux on
a machine in our test lab. Our test lab is a windows domain. The Linux
box is not part of the domain as a windows machine would be, but I did
give it a static IP address. This box needs to be able to ftp and http
out to the internet and it needs to go through our windows 2003 ISA
proxy server. What do I need to do to make this happen?
Thanks

Simon Church