system-config-securitylevel broken [FC3]

Alexander Dalloz ad+lists at uni-x.org
Wed Nov 24 11:35:19 UTC 2004

Am Mi, den 24.11.2004 schrieb Brendan McEnaney um 12:26:

> Somehow I seem to have broken system-config-securitylevel. Clicking
> through the menu to 'System Settings/Security Level' does nothing.
> Running 'system-config-securitylevel' from the console produces this:

> Not sure what I've done to create this situation. Suggestions on how to
> fix it would be much appreciated.

> Brendan McEnaney

Asked and answered within the last days. There is currently a fixing
update in updates-testing. You might use that or wait until a fix is
available as an official *stable* update.

Alexander

Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on Athlon kernel 2.6.9-1.6_FC2smp
Serendipity 12:35:08 up 4 days, 7:22, load average: 0.23, 0.34, 0.28