great stuff but itches are hitches.

Paul Johnson paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Wed Nov 24 12:54:52 UTC 2004

Hi,

There seems to be something up with your email client - everything is
done as a table!

Anyway... for video in, it depends on what you want to do. The likes of
dvb and other such tools are good for playing with video in and
personally, I use firewire to get the stuff in.

The scanner is a pain in the backside - I did report this as a bug
during FC3 testing, but it wasn't fixed. I normally go in as myself, su,
chown paul.paul /dev/sg0 (or whatever the device is called)

Some people are strange and like KDE. I never have. To change to it,
select session on the login screen, select KDE and then follow the
instructions on screen.

HTH

TTFN

Paul
--
"I'm gonna hit the highway like a battering ram with a Cilla Black fan on
the bike" - Meatloaf