FC3 Seems to "Freeze" sometimes

Colin O'Flynn coflynn at newae.com
Wed Nov 24 13:10:13 UTC 2004

Hello,

I'm having a wierd to me problem with FC3. It occasionally seems to stop
responding for periods of time. I can't click on anything with the mouse,
then eventually it starts responding again.

Some useful information:

-Using KDE
-Using nvidia driver

It seems to happen when Firefox is open, though I have that open a lot anyway.
I get some error messages from X about "BadWindow" and invalid window
parameter. However I seem to get these when there is no problem as well..

Anyone else see this? I tried searching but couldn't find much.

Regards,

 -Colin