Front Speaker Doesn't work

Divided By 0 db0 at otenet.gr
Wed Nov 24 18:38:37 UTC 2004

Hi, I'm relatively new to linux and fedora and I have this problem.
After I set XMMS to play mp3, I fired up some favorite songs.
Originaly only the two front speakers were working but after entering
kmix and tweaking the settings (maily upping up the bass,treble and
surround) I managed to get the two back speakers and the woofer to play.
However, no matter what I try, the center speaker refuses to sound
I'm using a Creative 5.1 soundsystem and and an Creative Audigy Player
Soundcard.

Any ideas where to look?

Thanks
--
Money does not bring happiness, but it does repel misery