Latest kernel src??

Rahul Sundaram rahulsundaram at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 19:26:56 UTC 2004

Hi

> Ok you are probably right, I dont "need" the src, thats just how I did
> it the last time.

yes. you might have required it last time. FC3 does NOT require it.

> Ok I get it now, I wont get any help here, I will search the archives
> "even though ive read quite a lot mails about NVidia here, and most
> pointed to doing it with the src".

they are probably used to the old way of doing thing. if you are
looking for help its always a good idea to search the list archives.
we have been answering this for a long time. I dont have anything
against you but its getting boring

I pointed you to the release notes. do you mind reading that instead
of claiming that you wont get help here which is exactly what you have
got already

--
Regards,
Rahul Sundaram