Where is the FC3 kernel Source?

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Wed Nov 24 19:41:57 UTC 2004

Sam Williams wrote:

>I apologize for not reading the release notes, but I'm in the
>process of trying to use FC for a multi-million dollar, multi-
>architectural aircraft control and simulation environment. So in
>addition to having two corporations, several executive VP's, severe
>deadlines, and insufficient staffing I now must read all the project
>documentation. Whether or not you realize it, changes like this can
>cause great management discomfort over the use of FC.

Of course, if any part of the above claim about "a multi-million
dollar,....aircraft control...two corporations....executive vice
presidents..." project were true, you wouldn't be using Fedora Core for
it. You'd be using the software that various regulatory agencies like
the FAA expect you to. And you'd have hired some seriously competent
help. You sure wouldn't be on Fedora-List!

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA