Statish: install fail: configuring Kernel parameters -

Terry R. Grier terry at tigerstaffing.net
Wed Nov 24 19:57:15 UTC 2004

Thank you for your patience.
I was looking at the wrong Menu option under theGRUB menu.
I understand.
I deleted
'rhgb' and 'quiet'
and added '3'

It booted. and now I see localhost login.:

I have not made a log in yet.  I am going to look in the redhat manual
to find out how.

Also:  in your first mesg to me you stated "

Now get the latest updates - and reconfigure your X (with
system-config-display) "

Are there instructions on how to get the updates via the consule only option?

Thank you again. and I am getting closer and learning for next time.

Respectfully,
Terry