Okay I broke something else.

Mathew S. Nowend mathewnowend at swfla.rr.com
Wed Nov 24 21:29:45 UTC 2004

Last night I downloaded kernel 2.6.9-1.681_FC3 I rebooted and when grub
came up I was given the option to boot from the new kernel or the old
kernel.  I chose the new kernel and it hung after detecting network.
Well I had this same problem with my original install of FC3 and had to
disable ETH0 while installing so it did not probe for it.  After I did
that I was able to load FC3 with no problems load my driver and then
activate my card in X.  Well my question is how do I do that to the new
kernel?  I am not able to get into X. And it makes no sense to re-
install FC3 (obviously I would return to kernel 2.6.9-1.667 instead of
the new 2.6.9-681_FC3)  Help please :)

Thanks

Mathew