How to block a range of IP's with system-config-securitylevel-tui?

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Wed Nov 24 22:28:12 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 24 November 2004 21:51, Vinicius wrote:
> I get this URL about shorewall
> "http://www.shorewall.net/shorewall_setup_guide.htm". I will read it soon.
>
> Can it be integrated with FC3's netfilter/iptables?

This and many more questions will be ansered as you read that document.

> Could you show us a simple configuration about the "cans" and
> "cannots", please?

Once you understand the topic it's quite simple but there are several files
involved.

One normally defines z series of zones, and mostly each zone is on a its own
interface.

In this particular case, there was only one interface but I wanted different
access rules for each of three groups of addresses.

It seems in any event I can't send any of the config to the list; the box
seems to be down atm.

--
Cheers
John