Updated redhat-menu rpm and menus gone!

Tim Slover slovers4 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 25 07:24:01 UTC 2004

I forgot to tell the particulars. I have fedora Core 2
 that I upgraded KDE to 3.3.1 . I put KDE repositories
in my yum.conf to upgrade KDE. I noticed an update for
Redhat-menus while running Yumi today so I selected
it. Now my menus are wiped out. Gnome is pretty much
unusable. When I try to run command line it crashes
Gnome panels. Everthing but menus runs in KDE except
menus. They are pretty much all gone. Is there a way
to rebuild a configuration file? Under applications
window it lists no applications. I know they are all
there because I can run them from command line in KDE.
Could be good time to upgrade to FC3?

>Updated Redhat-menus rpm and extended menus are gone.
>All I have is run application which crashes when I
try
>to run an application. I have search for files,
recent