Multibooting

Mitsuho Iizuka m-iizuka at cp.jp.nec.com
Thu Nov 25 09:26:16 UTC 2004

I don't know RH9 and you may have a risk to show my similar grub.conf,
but to edit the grub.conf in your FC3 /boot/grub/grub.conf might be
solution ? (Although I don't know why I don't need exact dir name
'/boot' in grub.conf.)

    title Redhat9
    root (hd0, 2) # your 3rd partition ?
    kernel /vmlinuz-xxxx # redhat9 exact filename (except /boot dir)
    initrd /initrd-xxxxx # redhat9 exact filename

From: Wilson Woon <thwoon2002 at gmail.com>