Sendmail AUTH using ldap changed ?

Neil Marjoram n.marjoram at adastral.ucl.ac.uk
Thu Nov 25 13:21:23 UTC 2004

Paul,

Thanks, that's got it, I changed the value to ldap, just to note you
also need to add a config file /etc/saslauthd.conf with details of the
ldap server. I still get this error :
sendmail[10613]: unable to open Berkeley db /etc/sasldb2: No such file
or directory
sendmail[10613]: no secret in database

But since I haven't set this up I suppose it's to be expected.

Thanks,

Neil.

--
Neil Marjoram