Can't get shockwave viewer to install in FC3

Peter Cannon peter at cannon3.wanadoo.co.uk
Thu Nov 25 13:55:04 UTC 2004

On Thursday 25 November 2004 13:36, Paul Howarth wrote:

> It's the name of a .torrent file you've downloaded.
>
> Or you could use: btdownloadgui.py --url
> http://some.site/path/to/some.torrent
>
> Don't know what you mean by "you know what you want?"

Maybe I'm being dense? I'm thinking in the realms of ftp

For arguments sake lets say I want Flashplayer I ftp to the site drill down to
the relevant folder select the file then start the download process.

If I read your advice correctly your saying do btdownloadgui.py --url
http://www.macromedia.com/support/flashplayer

I was hoping it would give you a visual ability to pick and choose what you
wanted rather than a specific selection, this is what I meant by 'Know what
you want'

Maybe its not for me but thanks for all your help I do appreciate it.

--
Regards
Peter Cannon