mouse unresponsive after FC3 upgrade to laptop

Bob Marcum bmarcum at Houston.rr.com
Fri Nov 26 02:30:07 UTC 2004

Gentlemen:

As best I can tell the mouse and the touchpad drivers are receiving
input from the same interrupts.  When I get to a command prompt via
alt-F2 then move the mouse, I see repeated messages that the touchpad
has lost sync as the mouse is moved.  How can I re-configure this, or
how can I further diagnose this problem?

I have just joined this mail list and it looks like the right place to
get counsel on this kind of problem.  Perhaps this problem has already
been encountered and resolved.  If anybody knows elsewhere I should
check, I will be grateful for the guidance.

Thnaks.

I upgraded FC3 over Redhat 7.1.