Distribution method - could there be a better way?

ashwin kesavan iyengar ashwin.chn at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 08:17:03 UTC 2004

> Message: 12
> Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2004 02:23:40 -0500
> From: "Tom and Esther Ward" <tward1978 at earthlink.net>
> Subject: Re: Distribution method - could there be a better way?
> To: <fm_maillists at ntlworld.com>,        "For users of Fedora Core releases"
>         <fedora-list at redhat.com>

I totally agree with "Tom and Esther Ward". I believe there are still
lots of places es with a slow connection. IMHO d/l iso's is the best
option b'cos those who d/l iso's hav high speed connection. If they
were to make installation by this method, then i would hav to drop
fedora. (My place doesn't hav a high speed connection).

with regards,
ashwin