FC3: does Apache-2.0.52 have LFS (large file support) built-in?

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Fri Nov 26 12:54:38 UTC 2004

On Friday 26 November 2004 10:32, Edward wrote:
> If you mean EXACTLY 2Gb, then fair enough, but I downloaded the DVD ISO
> from an Australian mirror which is 2,408,604 big. This IS correct,
> because it MD5Summed, Media Checked and installed just fine.

Which Australian mirror?
At planetmirror there is this note:
The file

FC3-i386-DVD.iso

is currently unavailable via the website.

We are working on resolving the issues there. In the meantime please access
via the FTP site at

I didn't understand it at the time, but planetmirror supports rsync and that's
what I normally use.

Note to others; Planetmirror is Oz only.

--
Cheers
John