[OT] Software and Hardware audit recording

John Summerfield debian at herakles.homelinux.org
Fri Nov 26 23:57:25 UTC 2004

On Friday 26 November 2004 22:28, Douglas Furlong wrote:
> I did just now, but I don't seem to be seeing any thing much more
> relevant, but
> I must admit, the word asset hadn't occured to me (new to thinking about
> this sort of stuff, in this way).

I learned that term some 30 years ago and it does seem particularly
approproate. People were running round slapping stickers on everything and
writing in notebooks.

I suppose "catalogue" an "catalog" are good search tersm.

I did try some year or so ago without much success.

Stay on the lost. Motly, I ignore off-list replies.

--
Cheers
John