Apache and PHP

scootgirl.com zolkat79 at dslextreme.com
Sat Nov 27 05:17:59 UTC 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: Danesh Daroui
To: For users of Fedora Core releases
[snip]
Well, everuthing is the default of installation. I think it should work and
there is something wrong with Apache configurstion, don't you think ?
Because PHP interpretet from command line works fine while I try to connect
to mysql database, but it doesn't work through Apache web server.

Open the "System Settings" | "Add/Remove Applications" | go down to "MySQL
Database" | click "Details" | and select "php-mysql -...".

I had a problem myself with php connecting to a mysql dbase and this solved
it. I restarted httpd, but I don't know if that is required.

Karen
http://scootgirl.com/